Sunday 6 December 2020
2.00pm to 6.00pm
End of Year Celebration
for Permaculture Toowoomba Inc.
Debbie & Brodie Bassingthwaighte
To ensure COVID-safe physical distancing can be maintained, we’ll have a maximum of 50 people attending.
This is the End of Year Celebration with Workshops and Garden Visit for Permaculture Toowoomba Inc. Everyone is welcome.
What We’ll Do
We’ll start at 2.00 pm with a welcome and introduction. During the afternoon we’ll be able to explore the garden and we’ll have a range of family-friendly mini workshops, talks, activities and demonstrations. It will be a fun-filled afternoon of learning and sharing.
Please BYO Drinks and Chairs.
We have lots of mini-workshops, talks and activities planned, plus a Mega Christmas Share Table and a Shared Meal of Baked Potatoes.
Workshops, Talks and Demonstrations will include:
- Mushroom Workshop presented by Ken Goulter of Top of the Range Gourmet Mushrooms
- Walk and Talk Fruit Tree Pruning presented by Justin Russell
- How to Make a Frog Hotel Demonstration presented by Brodie Bassingthwaighte
- Raising Meal Worms to Feed Poultry presented by Ingrid Tatow and Adam Gould
- Raising Black Soldier Flies presented by Adam Gould
- Handmade Christmas Decorations (especially for children but fun for adults too) presented by Carly Middap and Janet Dennison
- How to Make a Fruit Fly Trap presented by Sam Rogers
Everyone will take home a:
- Mushroom Grow Bucket (one kit for each adult)
- Fruit Fly Trap
- Christmas Decorations created from a Crows Ash Pod
- Goodies selected from the Mega Christmas Share Table
- Financial Members of Permaculture Toowoomba Inc. – Free
- Non-Members – $10
- Children attending with parents – Free