Sunday 12 December 2021
3.00pm to 6.30pm
End of Year Celebration
Debbie & Brodie Bassingthwaighte
This is the End of Year Celebration for Permaculture Toowoomba Inc. with a Propagation Workshop, Plants to take home, Share Table and Shared Meal.
To ensure we know the names and number of people attending for COVID safety, bookings are essential via Eventbrite.
Everyone is welcome.
What We’ll Do
We’ll start at 3.00 pm with a welcome and introduction.
Please place donations on the Mega Christmas Share Table and then enjoy a Light Afternoon Tea of dips, crudités and fruit + fermented drinks.
Plant Propagation presented by Sam Rogers and Adam Gould
- Sam and Adam will take us through the basics of propagation in a practical hands-on workshop. We’ll learn tips for propagation success and the steps to grow new plants from cuttings, rhizomes, divisions, and runners. We’ll also be introduced to some wonderful plants to grow in our own gardens – some not easy to buy.
- Everyone will have the opportunity to propagate several different plants to take home. This will be a great opportunity to increase your stock of plants for your own patch with a selection of productive permaculture plants that grow well in our bio-region.
We’ll end the afternoon with a shared meal of baked potatoes in foilcooked in the bespoke Wood-Fired Rocket Oven and served with a choice of fresh toppings. We’ll have both sweet Potatoes and White Potatoes plus Gluten Free and Vegan topping options will be available.
Please BYO Drinks and Chairs.
You’ll be able to select produce from the Mega Christmas Share Table before you go home.
- Financial Members of Permaculture Toowoomba Inc. – Free
- Non-Members – $10 per person
- Children attending with parents – Free