New Website is Coming Soon!
Specialist Teacher | Learning Consultant | Designer
Please don’t hesitate to contact me via Facebook or LinkedIn.
As a Specialist Teacher, I focus on nurturing and celebrating the unique and limitless potential of all learners (particularly children and adults with Dyslexia and Literacy Difficulties), and supporting parents, teachers and schools through educational assessments and advisory services.
Also, through my deep interest in permaculture-inspired self-reliance and resilience, I offer professional Learning Consultancy, Design and Mentoring to facilitators as they develop and deliver innovative, engaging workshops and courses.
2019 will bring the launch of my new Nurtured Life series of Workshops and Masterclasses to empower individual and community self-reliance and resilience. Planned for small groups, these will be a practical, boutique learning experiences tailored to your interests and needs.
It’s my great privilege to identify, nurture and celebrate the unique and limitless potential of all learners.
My professional services to support Children include:
- Specialist Literacy Teaching – SPELD Specialist Teacher and Accredited Cracking the ABC Code Teacher
- Dyslexia, Specific Learning Difficulties, and Literacy Support (Reading, Spelling, Writing) – one on one sessions
- Educational Assessments, Written Reports, and Identification of Individual Learning Needs
- Parent Support and Information
- School Liaison and Advocacy, Differentiated Curriculum Advisory Services, and Professional Development
- Speaking, Facilitation and Workshops
My professional services to support Adults include:
- Adult Literacy Specialist Teaching (Reading, Spelling and Writing) – one on one sessions
- Values Consultancy using the Minessence Values Framework
- Belbin Team Roles Profiles
My professional services to support Facilitators include:
- One on one consultancy to assist with the design and delivery of workshops and courses (with a special focus on Permaculture, Productive Edible Gardens, Self-Reliance and Resilience)
- Curriculum Planning, Scope and Sequence Development, and Innovative Workshop Design
- Graphic Design, Cohesive Visual Identity and Branding, Website Design and creation of beautiful PowerPoint Templates with Master Slides
- Individual Mentoring and Coaching – one on one sessions
Workshops and Masterclasses include:
- Nurtured Life Workshop Series
- Facilitator Fundamentals
- Permaculture Patterns
- Practical Garden Farmer Workshops
- Backyard Basics
- Convivial Conversations
Please contact me for personalised, professional, one on one support.