Sunday 24 March 2019
2.00pm to 4.30pm
Hosted by Coominya Public Hall Inc.
27 Main Street, Coominya, Q 4311
Light Afternoon Tea will be served
Guest Presenter Debbie Bassingthwaighte
- Are you looking to create a more sustainable and resilient household?
- Do you want to grow food, reduce your energy use and have a more satisfying, fulfilling life?
- These and other themes from David Holmgren’s new book RetroSuburbia: the downshifters guide to a resilient future will be explored in this 2½ hour workshop.
- RetroSuburbia brings to life David Holmgren’s vision of a sustainable, productive and vibrant permaculture lifestyle right in the suburbs where we live.
- Learn practical and positive solutions for retrofitting our homes, gardens and households, and to build and empower resilient individuals and communities.