Monday 11 February 2019
7.00pm to 8.00pm
Connect and Learn Evening
hosted by Permaculture Lockyer Valley Inc.
Gratham Butter Factory, 6 Victor Street Grantham, Q 4347
Light Supper will be served
Guest Presenter Debbie Bassingthwaighte
- Are you looking to create a more sustainable and resilient household?
- Do you want to grow food, reduce your energy use and have a more satisfying, fulfilling life?
- These and other themes from David Holmgren’s new book RetroSuburbia: the downshifters guide to a resilient future will be explored in this 1 hour talk.
- RetroSuburbia brings to life David Holmgren’s vision of a sustainable, productive and vibrant permaculture lifestyle right in the suburbs where we live.
- Learn practical and positive solutions for retrofitting our homes, gardens and households, and to build and empower resilient individuals and communities.